• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Getting frustrated with Borderlands

No, he means New Haven. You used to be able to farm for good weapons really easily there.

Oh, right, right. I was confusing Fyrestone with New Haven. Good times on the rooftops.

What triggers the door for the upgraded wep vending machine? It opened up after completing (? quest ?) but later it would close again.
 
You can come join one of our game sessions some time if you like if you have the DLCs. There will be lots of loot for you, stuff you can´t use right now. But you can sell some and get money for a better weapon from the shops. Just shoot me a PM and we can figure something out. I think we will be playing tonight.
 
I just noticed that even though I have some 170 hours into it I didn't get the "Discovered Skag Gully" achievement. Obviously I have been to the Gully numerous times. What gives?
 
Back
Top