InSurGeNcE
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2004
- Messages
- 52
Ok, i've decided that my Audigy 1 with EAX 3.0 needs an upgrade. I have a couple cards in mind, so, i was wondering if you guys would be of any help to me. The first option is the Audigy 2 Value; I found this card for 44 dollars shipped, new. The second option is the Audigy 4; it is selling for 49 dollars at my local CompUSA. The last option would be the X-Fi. I'm not really sure if i should just hold off for an X-Fi when i do a Core 2 upgrade in January. I'm planning on getting an E6600 with a new DX 10 card. Thanks again for any responses.