• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Getting a higher HTT?

Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
585
I have an Epox 9NPAJ and I used Eclipes's method to find the maximum HTT of the board. I could only get to 284HTT and it would lock up. Right now I am running at 279HTT with a 3x HTT multi and a 9x cpu multi on a 5:6 memory divider. This puts my 3000+ venice at 2,511mhz @ 1.44v. I know the chip can do more but my board won't go any higher and the multi on the chip is capped at 9x. I have tried bringing the chipset voltage to 1.6v but was unable to go any higher. Is there anything I can do to get a higher HTT out of this board? Whats the max safe voltage that I could try on the chipset?
 
Back
Top