Mar 1, 2004 #1 J JeffB Limp Gawd Joined Nov 10, 2003 Messages 283 I don't want to spend more than about $500 on it, any suggestions?
Mar 4, 2004 #2 L Linkin Park Limp Gawd Joined Aug 29, 2002 Messages 281 EBAY!!!!!!!! or www.surpluscomputers.com
Mar 4, 2004 #3 U UnseenClass Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 539 eh...I wouldn't do that. Newegg has some of the better deals on most things...or you can check Pricewatch How big of a CRT are you looking for? 19 Inch NEC SuperBright Diamndtron is what i would suggest. http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-002-037&catalog=19&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1 It also comes in white.
eh...I wouldn't do that. Newegg has some of the better deals on most things...or you can check Pricewatch How big of a CRT are you looking for? 19 Inch NEC SuperBright Diamndtron is what i would suggest. http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-002-037&catalog=19&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1 It also comes in white.
Mar 4, 2004 #4 B BillLeeLee [H]F Junkie Joined Jul 2, 2003 Messages 13,486 Mitsubishi DP930SB, 19 inches, it's a beauty.