• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Getting a 3500 ......... for deep fat frying

pr0zac

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
328
Did a search on newegg for "3500+" and the second result was:
Maxi-matic Elite 3.5 Qt. Immersion Deep Fryer, Model EDF-3500, Retail
I must say that made my day quite a bit. Didn't even realize newegg carried Appliances. And yes, when I finally build my new desktop I will be purchasing the fryer also.

-zac
 
Thats great! Aside from the obvious jokes about how far it will OC (or is that overcook)...

Crap, sorry, I really wanted to avoid the puns....
 
Well, with no cooling, you could well 'cook' or 'fry' it...

(i'm sorry. They are horrible "jokes". But i couldn't resist...)
 
Just think, liquid cooling is practically already done for you! :p

And wow... this will finally be the 3500 that does make breakfast too! :D
 
Back
Top