• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Getting 60 degrees when working..

Garric

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
197
I oced my 3000+ to 2.0 ghz, and I'm getting around 60 degrees while playing a game. I have a custom fan (not stock cooling), AMD Venice 3000+ s939. What's the deal? It's around 50 degrees when idle.. How could this happen? I don't have any fans in my case besides this one, so maybe that's why? I don't know why this is going on l!!
 
Back
Top