Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ValeX said:How come I dont see these on ATI's site?
if by aAA you mean adaptive anti aliasing, then they already have ittornadotsunamilife said:If the rumour of X series getting official aAA option then I'm excited ^_^
I think he is talking about everything pre 1800 series (x800 and 9700-9800)AMD T-type said:if by aAA you mean adaptive anti aliasing, then they already have it
o_0
pstang said:ill wait until i get the modded ones from W1zzard
Mayhs said:where from?
yeh ill wait too![]()
thnx tho
nst6563 said:I installed them yesterday. don't notice any difference...but then again...I've only had my x1800xt for 3 days....so at this point everything's an improvement over what I had![]()
ATIIsBetter said:Looks like you need to update your sig.![]()