• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Get Local Radio On computer

mdawg

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
79
What can I do to get my computer to have radio on it? I know there are some tuner cards that have a FM tuner built into them , but is there not something specificely made for it? I like to listen to the radio when I get bored of my music what can I get to achieve this?
 
Just listen to internet radio there are millions of stations. If you have ITunes it has a great selection of preset stations.
 
Wouldent have asked if I was just going to do that. I have online radio stations I also want my local radio too......
 
Like 6 years ago I bought a USB FM tuner and it worked okay, but it was like $35 at the time.

Just take a regular old stereo, run a cable from one of the TAPE Outputs to the line-in on your computer and bingo, free and easy.
 
I depends if the Radio station you listen to broadcast on cable. If so call them..

I had the same problem. Called..found out that the local station had a sister company in another state that broadcast on cable. With the same songs
 
Back
Top