get 20 bucks to your paypal for trying an ebay service

will give $3 of $5 of referral money. just pm me with ur email u want to use and ill send an invite.

Anyone have a spare phone number? I will give you $5 of the earnings. I have 2 eBay accounts to use.

Just got my twenty bucks!! Easiest I've ever made.

Was anyone else nervous about winning the auction for a 25 grand BMW?

Just went through the process, bid over the phone like I was supposed to...am now waiting the award email...

Heads up

Check your spam email box for a survey invitation.

Unwired buyer is paying members $10 to take a short survey (about 35 multiple choice questions).

Just finished my survey and i'm hoping to see $10 in my paypal account soon :cool:

Just 'won' a Ford F-150 for just a couple thousand under buy it now lol...scary shit boys! hopefully I get my 20 bucks. ;)

SJetski71 said:
Heads up

Check your spam email box for a survey invitation.

Unwired buyer is paying members $10 to take a short survey (about 35 multiple choice questions).

Just finished my survey and i'm hoping to see $10 in my paypal account soon :cool:
checked my email and survey is over =(

"We reached our quota on responses much sooner than anyone expected, so
we had to close the survey. There will be other opportunities in the
future." -- unwired buyer response to survey closure.

took me about two weeks to get my 20$, easy stuff.

man, that survey was closed in less than 24 hours lol...

glad i got in on the survey :-D

I feel kinda bad getting $30 for free, and not using the service...

So how do ya'll feel about giving out your eBay username and password to these folks?

changed the password after i got the $$, and also disabled them via ebay from accessing the account (if you go under options & 3rd party control settings, or something like that, you can disable them from being able to reach your account)

// alan j

Can anybody PM me with a referral link and we'll split the referral fee? OP hasn't replied to my PM from over a week ago.

Got my $10 survey reward just in the nick of time, knocked $10 bucks off a $23 purchase.

Thanks again to the OP :)

You lucky bastards. I need to get shopping on eBay or something!! I will have 2 feedback by the end of next week...yippee :(

And the thing I hate is that it keeps calling me but I haven't logged on to turn off the service LOL.. :D Laziness? Yes.

I tried it and everything went through (I think).

I signed up, bid on a BMW that was way under reserve, got my call from them and placed another bid (but was outbid by another person), the auction ended and I haven't gotten any emails from them yet..

Did I miss something?

That happened to me once (tehe) too, just go to their tech support page and ask about the $20 bucks, they will paypal you directly.

lloose said:
I tried it and everything went through (I think).

I signed up, bid on a BMW that was way under reserve, got my call from them and placed another bid (but was outbid by another person), the auction ended and I haven't gotten any emails from them yet..

Did I miss something?

Nevermind, I just got my email and I am waiting for payment.. NICE DEAL!

haha, I just got an email saying that I'm going to get $5 for someone I referred when they signed up 2 months ago. At least I am getting it though, good stuff.

just spent 300 bucks trying to get 20. damn it. well, I can always sell this on ebay.

slowbiz said:
just spent 300 bucks trying to get 20. damn it. well, I can always sell this on ebay.
huh?? can you not buy coupons anymore or something? why didn't you get $20?

The best way to go about things is to refer a friend, tell them that they owe you half of the $20 for telling them, and so on and so forth. Or you could make them give it all to you if they show a thread of disbelief, which in turn will teach them a valuable lesson in life. ;) Hey hey! It's win-win for everybody!

Wow, I actually like this service a lot, the $20 is just a bonus now, I'm going to use this for all my ebay bidding I think. That and they promote Firefox, who can't like them? :)

I used them to win an MH-16 battery charger (for the en-4 Nikon camera battery) a while back to get my $20...now I'm hooked on this service, and will use them whenever an auction I want is gonna end while I'm away from the computer.

offering referrals again... you get $3 of the $5.

i'm around here quite a bit, so if the light is green, drop me a pm and i'll shoot a referral to you in minutes!!

money came in and was just sent out from the last batch of referrals, any other takers? :)

bump

Back