get 20 bucks to your paypal for trying an ebay service

You should still be able to do it. I did it a few times and didn't bid and another and didn't even answer before i bid and got it to go through. you should still be cool.

well i used it > bid on my phone > then got the free $20 confirmation email > waiting for the cash to be sent to paypal!

whats there to complain about ;)

ShuttleLuv said:
Does it matter that I placed a bid using ebay before the call? That's what I did. I didn't place any bids while on the phone either.

did you even bother to read the first post???? my gawd,

I've completed everything needed for the thing, and even won an auction for a 2004 Mercedes SL 500 in the process (below reserve, though)... but no $20 email yet. :(

The18thLetter said:
I've completed everything needed for the thing, and even won an auction for a 2004 Mercedes SL 500 in the process (below reserve, though)... but no $20 email yet. :(

same this is lame

I used the phone this time and it went through. W00t! Now waiting for the money to show...

The18thLetter said:

Nathan0490 said:
same this is lame

same here, i acually did it 2 times to make sure i didn't do nothing wrong no email yet tho.

I did it and placed a bid on something and got outbid, it showed my bid on the auction so I know it worked but I have yet to recieve any email from ebay or unwired. I checked to make sure my email and everything is right and it is all correct and my ebay is 4 years account.

Anyone else not recieving there confirm email? Its been about 5 hours now for me sinse I did it.

EDIT:: Opps I skipped ahead of myself :p If I would have read more I would have saw others are having the same problem.. I dont get it though my friend got his 20 sent already, ahhh why must nothing good happen to me.

I can't seem to find anything to bid on that has a reserve that is ending soon.. Any other time I could - Anyone got any suggestions???

look for a car ending soon or somthing thats at a lot lower price than the buy it now price with a reserve. The reserve should be around the buy it now price so just bid low minium bid.

Let us know if you get your email, im wondering if everyone now is not getting there emails.

Just bought a coupon for 1.04 used unwired buyer to win the item.. No email from unwired buyer for 20 bucks.

Fuck! Thanks to this I just won an auction for a Lamborghini Diablo :mad:

sgi02 said:
Fuck! Thanks to this I just won an auction for a Lamborghini Diablo :mad:

Why dont you guys just bid on some coupons or gift certificates or find something you'd actually be interested in buying that doesn't cost a lot instead of bidding on sports cars lol.

Tell their support about your missing email!

I got mine this morning...

just click on the support like and the bottom of the page. (or it might be contact us)

way to go ReD.SkY, i'm always about contacting companies and tracking down things like this and/or rebates. good to hear they were responsive!

$20 for everyone! :D

ReD.SkY said:
Tell their support about your missing email!

i get an internal server error when i try to login after making my account seems a little sketchy to me.

got my $20 an hour ago.......

anyone else who reads this.... PM me, and i will send u a referal email :) i will split it with u too, so, if i refer you, i will paypal you 2.50 after i get the 5 :)

sounds good... gonna bid .79 for a coupon...

woo.

i hope this works!!! if not... .79 is not a big loss :-P

// alan j

hey good idea! ReD.SkY, not to steal your thunder, but if he's not online, drop me a pm and i'll do the same, 50/50= 2.50 :)

let's take them for all they got!!!

ReD.SkY said:
anyone else who reads this.... PM me, and i will send u a referal email :) i will split it with u too, so, if i refer you, i will paypal you 2.50 after i get the 5 :)

well maybe someone will be nice and pm me anyway, who knows! :D

wonder if anyone will do it at all?

I also just did it and completed an auction. Got the email for the $20 Paypal, not just waiting for them to send it.

If anyone wants me to refer them, I'll send $2.75 for a referral :cool:

I just did this, but the system kept screwing up giving me some weird error when i tried to bid.. but i got the e-mail saying I used it to bid and confirmed :) -- total cost... $0.00

Verifying Email Address For XXXXX. We have verified your working email address and will send your payment to: xXXXXX

awesome. i can't wait to get this. THANKS!!! THIS IS [H]AWWTTT!!!

// alan j

They sent out emails today if you had any problems, and they noted they were getting one registration every 15 seconds. That comes out to 5760 in one day. If all of those people got $20, that's a loss of $115200...

i'm sure most people that signed up for the deal, though, have a 10 feedback score / user for at least 12 months

and i'm sure during the night there were less users, etc.

... but still... I really think it's a great service, though. I might actually end up using it in the future for a real item that i want. I kept gettting errors 'cause like 3 people kept outbidding in the last 3 minutes so the machine couldnt keep up w/ the "new" minimum bid.

// alan j

ajacy said:
I kept gettting errors 'cause like 3 people kept outbidding in the last 3 minutes so the machine couldnt keep up w/ the "new" minimum bid.

// alan j

This is true. Its a good service if you're not near a computer and cant bid, but its not a good service since you will most likely get outbidded at the very last few seconds. Its just not that quick enough.

sweet, i got my $20 instantly as soon as i placed the bid over my phone
pretty neat, i also got a room mate to sign up, he got his $20 and i got another $5

aight, whats a good auction to choose that wont hit reserve. im kinda nervous ill accidentally win

mtbaird... just do an advanced search for coupons... put a max price of like $2.00... and "ending within 1 hour"... and you'll get a nice selection

thanks i tried and got a lot. but they all seem to have ended...how do i fix that

Back