• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

gentoo iso

Grab the x86 version. Thats a generic 32-bit operating system for x86 processors.
 
no offence but Gentoo is probably not right for you.
You have to install it command by command by command. Last time I installed Gentoo it took 3days to get everything built and it only built things cause I told it to

have a look at one of the binary distro's: Ubuntu, Fedora-Core,SuSe
 
ultragamer said:
there wasnt a handbook
o rly?
gentoo.png
 
eeyrjmr said:
no offence but Gentoo is probably not right for you.
You have to install it command by command by command. Last time I installed Gentoo it took 3days to get everything built and it only built things cause I told it to

have a look at one of the binary distro's: Ubuntu, Fedora-Core,SuSe

I'm going to have to agree. If you're having problems figuring out which arch you need, Gentoo is not for you
 
Back
Top