GenMay renewal

enlightenedby42

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm curious how (or if) I can check the date I subscribed to General Mayhem. For some dumb reason I only did a year to start, and I'm thinking its been about that long and just want to avoid a lapse. Thanks in advance.

In your UserCP there is a link on the left called Paid Subscriptions or something like that. Your Expiration date is there.

Start date: 12-13-2005. So yes, you are close. Let it lapse, then buy the next. Seems to work best that way. It will work almost immediately that way. We have had issues with people buying them early then the new one getting cancelled as well.

The majority of the lifetime subscriptions come from members who initially buy the $5 yearly membership, we lose a very small number. That in itself speaks volumes for the popularity of the forum within it's own members. It's a great place to unwind after a hard day on the regular forum :cool:

MajorDomo said:
The majority of the lifetime subscriptions come from members who initially buy the $5 yearly membership, we lose a very small number. That in itself speaks volumes for the popularity of the forum within it's own members. It's a great place to unwind after a hard day on the regular forum :cool:
Heck, seems like a select few even have to be forcibly removed...lol.

That was exactly my experience though...in retrospect, its like "why on earth did i think i needed just a one year trial period?"
biggrin.gif

enlightenedby42 said:
"why on earth did i think i needed just a one year trial period?"

So you could donate $5 every year ? ;)

See, I just got my second year of GM, within two years I get to donate $20 where all the cheapskates only donated $15. :D

Your account looks good, I think Kyle or Lethal fixed the problem....you should be good to go :cool:

Back