• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

GenMay help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
1,399
I dont have a non free email!! I really need to sign up there please!!! What should I do? Since im 17 and dont want to buy comcast cable just to haev a "non free email"
 
huh? You don't need to enter another email address. All you need to do is pay the subscription fee and you're in.
 
You don't need another email address, all you need is a Paypal account and $5.....about the cost of a McDonald's gutbuster......I'm sure you get that on a regular basis like the rest of us. Skip a case of indigestion and buy yourself a year's worth of enjoyment instead....it's well worth it. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top