• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

General Posting Question - Advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafdog

n00b
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
4
Why did keywords in my post suddenly seem to turn into green underlined links to advertisements?

Even in your own dead thread here, there is a keyword that links to advertisement.

I have seen that before in other places and wondered if they have a list of keywords that are sought to turn into advertisements or something like that.

Color me - curious...
 
The key words are hotlinks to the advertiser's products. The key words depend on what the advertiser wants to use and there is no one set of words to research. Welcome to 21st Century advertising.
 
Thanks.

Advertising - at least I got that part right in my first post. I knew it!

Like I said, I have seen it before and found it just one of those annoying things and did not expect it in such a nice place as this, but you gotta make your money somehow.

No offense...
 
Feel free to financially support this forum in full and I will remove them. Until then, feel free to use the red X button in the corner of your screen should you have issue with them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top