• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

General Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
13,343
Hi, I payed the $15 for the lifetime membership for General Mayhem last night and I want to know how long do I have to wait to get access?
 
Back in the day I emailed Kyle to get access with proof that I paid him. The GenMay activation is not automated, I don't think.
 
careful once you become a general mayhem'er you never want to leave. Word of advice. Start a welcome thread for yourself. It'll make the transition go smoother.
 
careful once you become a general mayhem'er you never want to leave. Word of advice. Start a welcome thread for yourself. It'll make the transition go smoother.

This is great advice.



No, Seriously.
 
Actually, it is automatic on our end, although there have occasionally been glitches in the system.

It just depends how long it takes paypal to go through. I believe it takes longer if the funds have to be transferred in from a linked bank account.

Did you receive your paypal receipt showing the funds went through? If so, you can forward it to kyle@hardocp.com.
 
careful once you become a general mayhem'er you never want to leave. Word of advice. Start a welcome thread for yourself. It'll make the transition go smoother.

Isn't that a requirement anyway to start a "Hi I'm new"?
 
careful once you become a general mayhem'er you never want to leave. Word of advice. Start a welcome thread for yourself. It'll make the transition go smoother.
Ok

Isn't that a requirement anyway to start a "Hi I'm new"?
Crap.

Actually, it is automatic on our end, although there have occasionally been glitches in the system.

It just depends how long it takes paypal to go through. I believe it takes longer if the funds have to be transferred in from a linked bank account.

Did you receive your paypal receipt showing the funds went through? If so, you can forward it to kyle@hardocp.com.

Just not yet. I wanted to ask first. before I make an "OMG I DIDN"T GET MY GMAY!" thread. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top