General Mayhem Subscription Access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, I guess those Ratpadz are going to cost me some extra dough now (only have myself to blame on that though :p) At least it's going for a good cause. ;) Hell, the laughs the funniest picture thread has given me is almost worth it itself. :LOL:

Anyway, so I'm guessing that payments are matched to accounts via email, correct? What if you have a different email for here versus PayPal? (I have one that I solely use for banking and bill paying). I'm not seeing anything on PayPal where I can leave a note, so should I just send Kyle a PM stating the PayPal account/email address that I'm paying from so he knows what forum account my payment is supposed to go toward? Or are they connected via some other method?

i got a taste of mayhem and i LIKED it!

Yep, I'm in the same boat. Was nice to have access to GenMay to see what it was like. But now, I'm not sure I can do without it!!!

Just making sure that the subscription upgrade for "Off Topic" forums includes GenMay?? The link above lists "Soapbox, Web Linkage Worth Clicking, Cars, and Hobbies" , just want to make sure that GenMay is included in there as well.

Paid.
I was gonna anyways , but moving genmay forced the issue.
Good work , sorry I didn't pay sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back