• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

General Mayhem Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
5,770
When I try to post in General Mayhem I get this screen

[H].bmp



Whats wrong?
 
M11, theDot, and I all grabbed new titles in one of Kyle's late-night sprees about a week ago.
 
<rant>
i don't want to sound like an ass but there are a bunch of people asking this stuff and they can't seem to find the announcements at the top of each forum. it just irks me a bit.
 
tim_m said:
<rant>
i don't want to sound like an ass but there are a bunch of people asking this stuff and they can't seem to find the announcements at the top of each forum. it just irks me a bit.
I have an idea: let's make an announcement telling people to read the announcements. GENIUS! :D
 
DRJ1014 you need a subscription but someone dug up a thread where kyle said their would be preview days (if you want to see this search through the feedback forum for a thread i started about GM). I dont know when these preview days will be but we can only hope they will be soon. I am thinking of joining GM and many people who have joined say they love it. The Cost is pretty low and is only a deterant against spammers.
 
i just had some really cool jokes to post in the bad joke section.
 
lomn75 said:
M11, theDot, and I all grabbed new titles in one of Kyle's late-night sprees about a week ago.

I actually would love M11's title... shame.
 
theDot said:
He doesn't like it.
Nah, I actually do. But whats the fun in not squirming a bit when pwned by Kyle.:p
Besides I find the thread that caused it funny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top