• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

General help with my system (GFX)

donkey33

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
226
I posted here because the most help I want is with my 5900 XT.

System specs are listed below. I just got it so everything's at default but I want to see what options I have to optimise it. Mainly the 5900 XT.

I'm new to any type of overclocking so any help with that is appreaciated. At the moment, I can get 13,946 with 5900 XT in 3DMark01. Not sure if that's any good or not.

Also, I have an Asus temp. reader on the system telling me the temp. of the mobo and the cpu. It doesn't however tell me the 5900 XT temp. Is there anywhere I can find this so when I try to o/c it, I can check the temp. on it.

Any help with any part of my system would help. Especially the Gfx card.

Thanks

-AMD Athlon 2800+
-Asus A7N8X-E Delux
-768 MB DDR RAM
-Nvidia 128 MB FX 5900 XT
 
Back
Top