Gene Simmons Responds to DDoS Attacks

I read this thinking "What does a feminine man who does aerobic exercise with fat women have to say about the interwebs?" then realized it was KISS and not Richard Simmons.

Lol, I was thinking of someone else.. but close enough! haha.

The thing I can't figure out is, who in their right mind would d/l KISS music. For the decades they've been around I can only think of one semi-decent song of thiers but it gets played to death on local rock stations.

I read this thinking "What does a feminine man who does aerobic exercise with fat women have to say about the interwebs?" then realized it was KISS and not Richard Simmons.

I too was thinking of the other Simmons. Now that it's clear its that idiot KISS fellow...this thread just got a whole lot less interesting.

Well in all honesty... Gene has the right to say whatever he wants..he's not mass mailing pay or else letters.. he hasnt sued anyone.. and he is smart enough to take his intellectual property away from anyone but himself... the guy has made millions outside of KISS...

The problem i have with anyone DoSing him is simple... the RIAA and MPAA are the main problems here... not the artists... i have yet to hear of any actor, singer, song writer, or any artist what so ever getting a dime out of any of the lawsuits filed by the companies associated with their intellectual properties...

So while im a big supporter of Anonymous.. i just cant support smackin gene around like this.. he's an artist protecting his property and who is allowed his viewpoint...when he starts suing people... unleash the dogs of war on his ass..

Wow, Gene Simmons criticizes criminals, and the internet responds by criminally harassing him.
The only reason these "criminals" were "criminals" in the first place is because the laws they are fighting are bought & paid for by megacorps and the RIAA/MPAA.

When the law leaves the people no legal means to change the law, they have no choice but to resort to illegal means. Rather than try to corner people like wild animals, maybe lawmakers should try to listen to the people once in a while.

They done goofed! Gene is about to have the FBI backtrace it! The consequences will never be the same...

He's got more then money......

Shannon-Tweed-in-Black-Mini-Skirt.jpg

All the while his name is getting plastered all over the internet and he can appear more frequently on CNN and all that bullshit.
I was happy about his site being attacked, since I thought he deserved it after reading what he said. but now that you've mentioned it, you're right, it's just giving him tons of free publicity:(

The only reason these "criminals" were "criminals" in the first place is because the laws they are fighting are bought & paid for by megacorps and the RIAA/MPAA.

When the law leaves the people no legal means to change the law, they have no choice but to resort to illegal means. Rather than try to corner people like wild animals, maybe lawmakers should try to listen to the people once in a while.

Copyright predates the RIAA by quite a bit.

A rich, famous, generally respected asshole who, at 60, appears as a panelist on national news broadcasts and fucks teenagers.

Sounds like a pretty good goal in life as long at they are 18 and 19.

Back