• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gemini II or Vendetta 2??

NeonFlak

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
316
I currently have a gemini II w/2 san ace's, would a vendetta 2 be any better for cooling a q6600 g0?

Thanks
 
Yes, the Vendetta 2 is a fair bit better than the GeminII. It's also a lot smaller.
 
Didn't know it but I got the vendetta 2 in today so I tested myself. The Vendetta 2 w/San Ace is ~10c better then the gemini II with 2 san ace's (using coretemp and prime95v256). Though with my crappy q6600 I still can't do 3.6ghz stable. It did let me go from 3.2 to 3.4ghz and with lower voltage and now the gemini II moves to an e7200 machine.
 
Back
Top