• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GeForceFX 5600... Edit card BIOS settings?

aNtHrAx323

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 10, 2000
Messages
2,646
I've got a GeForceFX 5600 that for some reason, when attempting to force "Adapter scaling" under the digital flat panel settings (I'm using a 23" Apple Cinema Display, so no display scaling for me), the settings never work, nor do they retain. I read someone mention something somewhere about forcing adapter scaling through the BIOS, however, no details were given on how to do so. Anyone have any ideas?
 
Hmm... I loaded up PowerStrip here at work to start tinkering with it (I haven't used it since the days of my GeForce256), but seeing as I don't have a flat panel here, I'm wondering... Does it allow you to set the scaling mode?
 
Back
Top