Geforce GTX 280 Pics

Arc, if you like modding, why not mod the LEDs to red or white, and use a low intensity led, and add a resistor so it matches the one included with the card ;).

Damn fine idea my friend, I very well might do that ;)

I hope that card's as sexy naked as it is clothed though... You tend to see a crapload of the PCB when watercooling the card... I hope it's not like a hot chick with an appendix scar (although, actually, I really dig the appendix scar, I has no other analogy).

Damn fine idea my friend, I very well might do that ;)

I hope that card's as sexy naked as it is clothed though... You tend to see a crapload of the PCB when watercooling the card... I hope it's not like a hot chick with an appendix scar (although, actually, I really dig the appendix scar, I has no other analogy).

Yea my problem , is sometimes the card seems bulimic or weird, or somethings wrong with it, when the card is naked. I was considering the LED mod myself, post a work log if you do it, I may do it myself if I get one ;)

So the new card will be called GTX 280? Why not 10800 GTX or do nvidia like to keep the numbers from reaching high?
There's an industry-wide ban on product designations exceeding four numerals. (j/k)

So the new card will be called GTX 280? Why not 10800 GTX or do nvidia like to keep the numbers from reaching high?

I think it's simply because "10800" doesn't really flow right when pronouncing it. I do wish nVidia just kept the naming scheme from either the geforce 2 or 3, it was simpler, and nvidia could just call this thing the GeForce 10 then.

Back