GeForce Game Ready Driver 391.35 Released

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Nvidia has released the GeForce Game Ready Driver 391.35 today, bringing with it optimizations for Far Cry 5, as well as a few security updates and fixed issues. You can grab the drivers here, and check out the release notes here.

Fixed Issues in this Release:
GeForce 3D Profile Manager tool can't import profiles. [2076480]
[GeForce Experience]: Memory leak occurs leading to poor game performance when using NVIDIA Freestyle. [2068039]
[NVIDIA Control Panel][SLI][Diablo III]: With V-Sync on and SLI enabled, the game freezes after switching windows (ALT+TAB) a few times. [1951584]
[Notebook]: The driver may fail to initialize the GPU. [200354056]

I must be getting lazy, but I just installed the GeForce Experience because I don't like doing driver installs anymore and I just found out that it automates a clean install. I never install those types of apps.

Just tried 391.24 last week and my browser was crashing the driver randomly. Using windows 8.1
Went back to an older one and more stable.

Just tried 391.24 last week and my browser was crashing the driver randomly. Using windows 8.1
Went back to an older one and more stable.

It was 391.01 crashing browsers in Win 7/8.1, 391.24 was the fix for me! It wasn't really a "crash", more of a burst of work that tied up the gpu for too long, sort of a false TDR (vs bad memory access, assertion, etc).

I'm just going to wait a bit, see what this one breaks if anything.

was using 391.01 and just did the drivers update and Mass Effect Andromeda is back to flicker mode @ 1920x1080 so re-installed .01 and all is well. Must be a very tough job to put out updated drivers correctly

I just used GeForce Experience to upgrade my driver, 391.35 is grayed out. I dunno, maybe because my GTX 750 Ti SC isn't being supported any more. That's fine.

EDIT, working now, it seems.

Back