GeForce FX Go Drivers?

Global_Inferno

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
238
Im sorry if im a "little" out of date with the NV driver's situation, (because I use ATI) but I am re-formatting a laptop for my friend, with a GeForce FX Go 5200 card in it...

Now after looking at the forcewares on the NV main site, the list of supported cards does NOT include the Go chipsets... Does anyone know where I can get the latest?

Thanks in advance.
 
Can somoene please help, because I have re-formatted the machine now.. and the newest official forcewares just exit saying that they cannot detect a supported chipset!?
 
It is true the laptop manafacturer's should have drivers... But I find it amazing that NV simply shunt the Go owners by providing no support in their drivers themselves..

I have tried the latest omega's which seem to work fine, and apparently there will be some new ones on wednesday... I just hope they continue to work :S
 
Back
Top