GeForce 9800 GX2 - Commemorative Box Edition

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
GeForce 9800 GX2 - Commemorative Box Edition - BFGTech is holding a drawing for HardOCP readers that could net you some very special hardware. [H]'ers will have access to 3 of 10 Commemorative Box GX2 video cards plus a few other BFG products that will give you a very nice system to build on.

We have freebie chances for [H]'ers here, along with other ways to win or benefit charity.

[H] readers are the only ones to get the Bundle. :D

Hah. Very cool.

Signed up for [H] Bundle and will be keeping an eye on the auctions as well.

Cool. I buy BFG video cards anyway so I signed up for the subscription.

Does this apply to non-US residents ?

If it does, I'm certainly in!

heck I jumped on this. If I had a rig worthy I would consider bidding in the auction. If only to inflate the price more for childs play.

Does this apply to non-US residents ?

If it does, I'm certainly in!

For the three bundles on [H], BFG will include folks outside the US in the drawing as well. The cards being promoted through NVIDIA are just for North American residents over 18 yrs of age. Good luck!

For the three bundles on [H], BFG will include folks outside the US in the drawing as well. The cards being promoted through NVIDIA are just for North American residents over 18 yrs of age. Good luck!

Ok, I'll bite. Are Canadians North American residents?

Because they certainly are outside the US, unless you consider being between continental US and Alaska being "inside" the US. :p

BTW, great giveaway.

I subscribed to the newsletter via the link, is that all I have to do to get a chance of winning this awesome bundle?

I subscribed to the newsletter via the link, is that all I have to do to get a chance of winning this awesome bundle?

Yep, looks like it. Pretty sweet deal if I must say so myself. Thanks in advance to [H] and BFG for this awesome opportunity, even if I don't win! :D

Thanks Kyle & BFG.

Any restrictions? I hate seeing so many people create sub-accounts on these promos just to boost their chances of winning.

Nice going BFG - sweet bundle of goodies included in the drawing (esp that PSU). Sure would be nice to win something for once (I'll keep saying this 'til I get lucky!). Would give me no excuse not to get my e2140 back in service then (just need some more RAM then)....Or grab another quad for the hell of it. I could do without the PhysX card, but the rest of the giveaway prizes are pretty sweet.

ps Any chance of getting a shot of the box/signed GX2's that are part of the drawing?

Ok, I'll bite. Are Canadians North American residents?

Because they certainly are outside the US, unless you consider being between continental US and Alaska being "inside" the US. :p

BTW, great giveaway.

If you are Canadian you are also part of North America (hey, you learn something everyday, right?). The drawing on HardOCP is open to anyone worldwide who registers for our newsletter. The other promos (NVIDIA ebay auction, TigerDirect, and NV ClubSLI) are only for North Americans (US, Canada, Mexico) aged 18 or older.

Re: a picture of the signed cards -- Jen-Hsun has been traveling and hasn't yet signed the cards, although Scott Herkelman, President of BFG has. Once we get the cards signed, we'll pass on the pic to Kyle for posting.

In for the newsletter - in for awesome giveaway.

May the [H]ardest reader win!

lol who cares about the box, get him to sign the card in UV-reactive paint :)

jk, one can only dream.

Yeah I'm in. I'd love to own this bundle. I have always supported BFG products!

Thanks! I just finished subscribing :)

Good luck for everyone!

BFGTech and [H] FTW! It would be quite "nucking futs" if I were to win this. Eh, I just sub'd for the heck of it, I want to know who wins this though.

that is awsome they would do that, that ebay auction is going to get some good cash for it, and great it is going tocharity!

Sweet! I am in. Oh this would be a sweet first time win...lol for anyone really. :)

Back