• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

geforce 6800gt $361 (pre-order)

CodeWaste

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,025
Saw this today, dont know if i would buy from these guys, but if you want a sweet preorder deal, there ya go.
 
I just called...who wants to know???? I called, and they said TWO WEEKS AWAY......I might order if this is a good deal.
 
I might be buying a GT in about 2 weeks then. I'll wait and see, since you cant get the card for 2 weeks anyway.

I'll just wait and in 2 weeks a bunch may hit the market and the price might be $340. In general I HATE pre-orders.
 
Sorry about the lack of linkage guys, i realised that i didn't provide and then lost the thread, hence (n00bie)

Glad someone came across it after me though
 
yeah i ordered a 6800gt from compuplus at 12:08 for 415 with overnight shipping, then i saw someone at nvnews.net say that it was changed to 479!!! at 1:07. glad i got in there when i did!

just got the email with the tracking number :D
 
Tazman2 said:
I see $419.00! o_O

Its $419 now, dont waste your time pre-ordering.

I would like to see some other brands for the GT's come out already. I'm getting tired of it always being a BFG or eVGA. I want a Gigabyte or XFX!!!
 
Pimp! said:
yeah i ordered a 6800gt from compuplus at 12:08 for 415 with overnight shipping, then i saw someone at nvnews.net say that it was changed to 479!!! at 1:07. glad i got in there when i did!

just got the email with the tracking number :D

Mine was delivered today baby! I'm at work right now but when I get home I'm gaming like the little bitch that I am!
 
Back
Top