• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Geforce 6600 GT shipped

WeZona

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
69
So the Geforce 6600 GT is being shipped and will be available for $199. Ok, so I know it isn't out yet and no one has done performance tests, but does anyone know what this card is going to be like, such as how it is supposed to compare to cards of a similar price. It's probably a stupid question seeing as how it just came out and I'll have to wait for the tests, but if anyone knows anything about it, share.
 
Thanks to the great people at [H]ardOCP, they did a review of just the 6600GT, and 6600 a few weeks back. Don't have time to find the actual article.....at work.

The 6600GT is definitely worth the money, and still out performs anything ATI has on the shelves for the price.
 
motar83 said:
The 6600GT is definitely worth the money, and still out performs anything ATI has on the shelves for the price.
What about the 9800pro? it's being sold for $200. Isn't it supposed to be as good as the 6600GT?
 
no lol the 6600 is and will be better thana the 9800pro if what we saw was somewhat true
 
these cards are "out"

now they have to make it to teh stores so we can buy them
 
el_lance_o said:
so now it'd shipped, when do we think we'll see an agp version
I sure hope so. I certainly do not want to upgrade to a 9800P but if not that, I will be looking at a 6800NU which costs $300. I want something cheaper and middle of the road.
 
Back
Top