GeForce 6600 256MB PCI-E for $29.00

Ma171aC said:
anyone get a confirmation on this yet? Email wise?
I got one yesterday, right after it was originally posted on FW.

The last time they had a hot item like this (9700 Pro) a couple of months ago, the cancellations started coming after a day.

Too late I guess?

"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator."

dang, that price for a 6600 is ridiculous. Anybody wanna sell me one of their spare cards ??

Xeon22 said:
dang, that price for a 6600 is ridiculous. Anybody wanna sell me one of their spare cards ??
That is a sick price for any video card o_O

For that price you normally can barely buy a GF4 Mx440 (or what ever the low GF4 card was).

IF I had a PCI-E Mobo I would bite on this deal :(

I got an order confirmation for 1 which is what I ordered, I use prepaid credit cards and mine only had $57 on it so even if they wanted to charge me for two they couldn't hahahahaha

I got my code also, but what I wanted to know is did anyone's card get billed yet?

cuz Mine has not, maybe they wont honor it. did anyone get billed?

Well yeah. You think they'd really sell a 6600 PCI-E for $29? If anyone gets this they should feel really damn special.

i ordered and got a conformation back right after i ordered. just waiting to see if they ship it and send a tracking number like the conformation said. hope so. this might just get me to upgrade now.

joethemole said:
i'd laugh if you all find out that you've been scammed later

or cry if they really did get the card.

dang, i'm starting to wish that i've tried it, cause i saw the thread when it first posted.

If someone ends up getting a few of these things fully functional at $29 each with no hidden screw-overs, I'm going to have to come over and kick them in the nuts...

ashmedai said:
If someone ends up getting a few of these things fully functional at $29 each with no hidden screw-overs, I'm going to have to come over and kick them in the nuts...

Watch it, i know a few peeps on theses forums that would gladly take you up on a nut kick.

FanZ said:
dang, i'm starting to wish that i've tried it, cause i saw the thread when it first posted.

I did too, but I was gun-shy. Anybody get a shipping number yet?

You All Have Been Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!! April 1st Suckas Should have let this go alot longer. :D

and now its been posted on the front page as a hot deal, do they even read these things?

Guess they don't....as this definitely hasn't been working for at least 2 days.

Arkanian said:
You All Have Been Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!! April 1st Suckas Should have let this go alot longer. :D

HAHA you all have been fooled. :D Funny how not many people is coming back here now that it turned out to be a prank.

If it was, its possibly a felony or wirefraud, as it collected CC information. If its a price mistake its something different.

I don't know how all of y'all thin kit is an April Fools Joke. It seems to be more of a glitch in the system or something like that. If it were an April Fools Joke, don't you think they would have posted something about that? Or at least not let the person actually order it.

Why don't we just hold off seeing if it was a joke/mistake or not. I haven't heard of anyone getting one yet, so just wait!

If you bought this and got charged, but have not received a product nor email...

z-buy.com
Site contact info:
Phone Number: 1-888-577-9289
Business hour: 10:00AM~5:00PM (EST) (MON~FRI)
Email:
Sales Department: [email protected]
Tech Department: [email protected]
RMA: [email protected]

Phone number is listed on several sites:
http://www.google.com/search?q=1-888-577-9289

Whois Info:
Code:
# whois z-buy.com

Found a referral to whois.networksolutions.com.

NOTICE AND TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our WHOIS
database through the use of high-volume, automated, electronic processes. The
Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network Solutions for information
purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.
By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the following terms of use:
You agree that you may use this Data only for lawful purposes and that under no
circumstances will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support
the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
via e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated,
electronic processes that apply to Network Solutions (or its computer systems). The
compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
prohibited without the prior written consent of Network Solutions. You agree not to use
high-volume, automated, electronic processes to access or query the WHOIS
database. Network Solutions reserves the right to terminate your access to the WHOIS
database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this policy.
Network Solutions reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

Registrant:
Z-BUY.COM, Inc.
   210 Meadowlands Pkwy.
   Secaucus, NJ 07094
   US

Domain Name: Z-BUY.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Koh, Fong Fatt            [email][email protected][/email]
      Z-BUY.COM, Inc.
      210 Meadowlands Pkwy.
      Secaucus, NJ 07094
      US
      888-577-9289

Record expires on 19-Apr-2006.
   Record created on 19-Apr-1999.
   Database last updated on 5-Apr-2005 17:06:04 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS2.SECUREPAYEE.COM          160.79.101.222
   NS1.SECUREPAYEE.COM          160.79.101.195

Back