Geforce 3 ti200 on win 2k3 server

SMPWorksForME

Weaksauce
i have an msi geforce 3 ti200 on windows 2k3.. i have 2 problems with it.. the first is that it is not digitally signed and i cant use direct 3d or open gl.. so i downloaded the newest drivers that say they work with 2k3 server... but after doing that i cant boot up and it hangs at the loading screen.. so i installed the older drivers. the second problem is that it wont post with dual videocards one is a pci geforce fx 5200 but the biggest thing is the digitally signed problem not letting me use direct 3d. if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.. and i stress greatly thanks

2000 using a GF3 Ti200 refused to boot for me with the newest drivers as well so I went back to 45.xx. Of course, under 2k3, this might not be an option; looks like you get to play around a bit +)

...too bad nVidia doesn't seem to have any sort of obvious method for reporting bugs.

First of all, enable video acceleration to its fullest. Go to run, then type "dxdiag" and enable all graphical options. This might very well be the problem if you haven't done this procedure yet. Sorry I can't help you with the two cards.

bump oh beleiev me i have done that, and in dxdiag it says that my hardware hasnt been tested by windows.. ive tried everything, anything else i can try ive tried calling msi but no one will answer

Server 2k3 is not the ideal platform for any kind of gaming. That OS is built to run Microsoft Server software (IIS, SQL Server, etc etc). You may want to consider moving to XP Professional or Win 2k Professional.

I have a Visiontek GF3 in my server, running 2K3 Standard. It works fine with the built in drivers for me. I don't know what you are trying to do, but I just use the GF3 because I had it laying around, I access my server using RDP and obviously don't do any gaming, or work on it other than FTP, Exchange etc.

Back