Geckling Diaries: The Tech Files

Fionavar

Weaksauce
This is a list that I maintain primarily geared toward gamers, but it has some generally useful links as well. The reason I do this is it is a resource to which I always wished I had access, but since I could not find it, I started it ;) This is not meant as SPAM or as soliciting for a different community. It is hosted at the Lair as I have worked with the owner of the site at various places and so it made sense to have a 'home' for it. I have included the Table of Contents and I hope that this resource proves useful for others.

Fionavar

Game Patches & UtilitiesGeckling Links

SystemFor any new Drivers/Patches/Utilities, etc that I miss (likely many ... ) please PM me and I will add them to the list :)

I have again pruned The Tech Files and I have opted to include a new section - Geckling Links - for those items that are of interest, but do not quite fit into the which patch/software version is most recent. The new section has been included in the updated Table of Contents above. As usual, I hope that the Tech Files continue to be of use.

I have pruned/cleaned up The Tech Files. As well, I have updated the above Table of Contents. Please feel free to continue to suggest a/o point out misplaced/wrong/dead links. Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support and interest.

Thanks to everyone for their patience! The Tech Files are back up and the Table of Contents have been updates to reflect the new server and links! Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support and interest.

I would like to thank everyone who has PM'd/emailed me about the status of The Tech Files. I am happy to say that the resource now has a new home. The Table of Contents has been updated. Thanks for your patience and your ongoing support/interest!

Back