• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gears Problem

simon741

Gawd
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
642
So after many issues I tried to reinstall gears of war for pc and when I click the setup icon it automatically takes me to uninstall (even though I deleted everything gears) and when I click OK it just says it cant because it failed to load firewallinstallhelper.dll. The problem is that I want to install it not uninstall it. Any solution to this? Are there any hidden gears files I need to delete that I do not know about? Thanks
 
Did you just delete the files or did you go into remove programs and remove it there? Because if you just deleted the files, then the computer still thinks its installed. If that is the case, just copy the files from the dvd into the folder. That's what I did when I needed to update. I enjoyed not having to pop in the dvd when I wanted to play.
 
Did you just delete the files or did you go into remove programs and remove it there? Because if you just deleted the files, then the computer still thinks its installed. If that is the case, just copy the files from the dvd into the folder. That's what I did when I needed to update. I enjoyed not having to pop in the dvd when I wanted to play.
what steps did you take for no using dvd
 
Back
Top