Gears Of War 4 Launch Trailer

I never played the others but it looks OK. Some of the shading with the enemies (those white monsters at the 1:04 mark) looks bad, but the monster design reminds me of old school resident evil. I may have to play the series.

I was a huge fan of the first one, and liked the second, but I never played the third one or the prequel. This looks pretty good though. We will see. If my friends pick it up, I might as well.

bleh, hate that soft trailer music. They did that in the last COD trailer too, like thats the "in" thing now, play music that conflicts with the action rather than compliments it, because being opposite is super trendy

bleh, hate that soft trailer music. They did that in the last COD trailer too, like thats the "in" thing now, play music that conflicts with the action rather than compliments it, because being opposite is super trendy

I haven't seen the trailer yet since I'm at work, but if it's the type of music choice I think you're talking about then the Gears of War trailers have been doing it since the first one back in 06.

I was a huge fan of the first one, and liked the second, but I never played the third one or the prequel. This looks pretty good though. We will see. If my friends pick it up, I might as well.

I played the 3rd one quite a bit actually. Judgement was terrible IMO.

I could play the horde mode all day from 3, still fire it up pretty often on my xbone.

I could play the horde mode all day from 3, still fire it up pretty often on my xbone.

Agreed. 3 was definitely the most refined Gears game in every way. Judgement really was horrible...

I'm really hoping that Gears 4 doesn't suck but considering that Cliff B. had no involvement after Gears 3, and Judgement blew chunks, I'm not really holding my breath here. I was also sort of disappointed by the Gears 4 Beta but I'll likely still be checking this out anyway because I'm such a GoW fanboy.

They pretty much started this 10 years ago. Made for one of the best gaming trailers ever.

I'm sure most people already know this, but in case you don't, Gears 4 is one of those cross-buy UWP games. As in, you buy one copy, and it works on both Win10 PC and Xbone. You can freely switch between the two and your save files will follow you (if you're signed in with your Gamertag of course). I also heard there is cross-play co-op, as in Xbone and PC players can play together in co-op. This is what I've read over the past few months, at least. I know that game Recore recently came out, it's also supposed to be a cross-buy UWP game. Don't quote me on that though, cuz I'm not sure.

Back