• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GearGrip arriving today

jhtevans

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2002
Messages
374
I recently purchased a Samsung 152N. To help with portability (not much of an issue since it weighs about 6 lbs), I also ordered a case ace (www.caseace.com) gear grip for it - just to make sure that the screen is protected in transit. As soon as I get it, I'll let you all know what I think.

If anyone has experience with any of the 'GearGrip' monitor straps, feel free to chime in and let us know how you like them.
 
Got It - albeit in a massively oversized cardboard box with no packing material....but it's all in one piece.

Very good construction - it seems to be very sturdy, and soft.

I bought the 'small' version for 15" LCDs and it fits perfectly. I'd recommend it for everyone except those with oddly shaped bezels (i.e. some of the Sonys).
 
Back
Top