"GC" in [H]Deals - why not just sticky a thread?

venm11

2[H]4U
Why is everybody posting their threads with "w/GC" and droppign the price $10? I'm seeing a lot of lukewarm deals that are dressed up with GC to draw more attention, not unlike a tiny MIR that nobody would send in but makes the sale more appealing.

Generally, depending on the vendor, we can assume that GC first time purchase $10 off deal applies, right? And it only applies to a small subset of people who haven't made a GC purchase yet? Or am i misunderstanding it?

I just think putting this every deal to make them hotter is silly. Why don't we just sticky a GC thread/faq and be done with it?

I with you - I find it damn annoying. I already freaking know I can get a discount with GC. I used it a year ago..... Maybe one new hot deal they should start saying free after BR. Bank robbery.....

Yes, I also find it a little annoying to the obvious $10 off w/ GCO after so many of these deals. I can't imagine there's anyone on [H] that doesn't know about GCO by now, let alone having never used it before.

Back