• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gauging interest in a new DC-DC board solution

Bieberfever

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
78
Hey Guys,

I'm currently trying to see if there is interest in a DC-DC board I have been planning out with the good people over at HDPlex. As a fan of small form factor I am really tired of the 24 pin cable and so I set out to design a board that eliminated the need for all that bulk while further shrinking the space required in a really tight build. While I might eventually get these made and sold, I am really just looking for feedback and ideas at this point.


jH5tPSo.png



Full details can be found on my thread over at smallformfactor.net:

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/kmpkt-dynamo-dc-12v.1628/#post-34193

Thanks for checking it out!
 
Back
Top