Gateway FPD2185W alternative?

Whitebread

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
1,363
I'm looking to get rid of my gateway monitor becuse I can't stand the horrid black levels any longer. Had dell fixed the banding problems in their 2007s? How about 20 inch widescreen offerings from other manufacturers? I woudl like something wtih component imputs, but its not a must have. Thanks.
 
I dumped mine and tried a succession of different LCDs, finally settling on the samsung 215tw. I love it =)
 
elleana said:
I dumped mine and tried a succession of different LCDs, finally settling on the samsung 215tw. I love it =)

If you don't like the Gateway then don't go for the Sammy. They both use the same panel. It is just that the Sammy has a better warranty and some people have stated that the components on the Sammy don't do 1080i (not sure about this fact as I don't have one.)

Go with the NEC!!! I had the Gateway, Dell, LG 20 incher Lcds and the NEC is by war the best one! Can't even compare them to the NEC!
 
Back
Top