Gateway Core i5 & Dell Inspiron 11z Laptops, Core i5 Desktop, Palm Pre & Samsung Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay for bills/food/etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you recieve an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 264-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can :). Thank you!

1) Gateway NV5927u Core i5 Laptop

I got this about 1.5 months ago from BestBuy. Its an awesome laptop, best bang-for-your-buck but I am selling simply because I switched to another Gateway NV59 series model (I love this case/design but wanted one with an ATI card. Had to pay a lot more though for it). This one is the one that was labeled as Core i3-330m but all the units in this shipment came with Core i5-430m's. Its in like-new condition (just used it for less than 1week before I got my other Gateway) and the specs are:

- Nighthawk Black (I think that's what they call it, it's black lid)
- 15.6" LED-backlit LCD (1366x768 res)
- Intel Core i5-430m (2.26GHz, Turbo-boost up to 2.53GHz)
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 320GB SATA HDD
- DVDRW drive
- Intel HD Graphics
- 802.11n wireless
- Built-in Webcam
- 4x USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, SD card, headphone, microphone, and 56K modem ports
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit license included
- Comes with original box, quick guides, battery, charger, and I burned the 3 Restore DVDs for you (saves you on 3 blank DVDs heh, since it doesn't come with them).
- ~5.8lbs (pretty light for a full-featured 15.6" Laptop)

ASKING: $575 + actual shipping costs
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Intel Core i5 Gaming Desktop

I am reluctantly selling this but must do so due to some unexpected bills that came up. I'd love to keep it around but I simply don't use it anymore since I use my laptop all the time now for gaming (also use my Xbox360 for this), web browsing, and everything else. Its a quite powerful PC yet very quiet. The specs are:

- Antec Solo ATX case (nice mid-tower case designed for quiet computing)
- Enermax Tomahawk 405W PSU
- Intel Core i5 750 CPU (2.66GHz Lynnfield Quad-core)
- Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 microATX LGA1566 motherboard (I heard this is a good overclocker but I never tried. Always ran everything at stock speeds since I never saw the need to overclock it was plenty fast)
- 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 memory (2x2GB)
- ATI Radeon 4870 PCI-E video card (forgot the brand and if its 512MB/1GB, will check that)
- Western Digital Black 640GB SATA HDD (7200RPM, very fast and well-reviewed model)
- 24x DVDRW Drive (I think its Sony Optiarc, very good model I paid a good amount for this).

ASKING: $625 + actual shipping costs
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Sony PSP Slim (I think the model is PSP-2000) Darth Vader version

This is a nice Darth Vader Edition PSP (white casking with Darth Vader picture on back). It is modded so can play backed up games among other things. Its in overall great condition (some scratches on the chrome ring on the UMD disk door, which happens to almost all PSPs). It comes with a few extras:

- Sony PSP Darth Vader Edition (modded)
- Original Sony AC Charger
- USB Data cable
- 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo (I believe its Sandisk Brand)
- Monster Cable Component cable for PSP (Video out on your HDTV etc.)

I'm only selling this since I need the cash, else I'd keep it around since its a handy thing to have around for long plane rides/commutes. Sorry no games included (gave all of them to my bro).

ASKING: ***SOLD***

4) Palm Pre WebOS phone for Sprint

This is an awesome phone which I wish I could keep. I've used pretty much all mobile OS's (Windows Mobile from CE 1.0 to 6.5, Blackberry OS, iPhone OS, Android, and WebOS) and this is one of the most elegant mobile OS's I've ever used. The multitasking can't be beat. If I could check my work email from this unit I'd definitely keep it, but alas, company-policy forces us to use a company-provided Blackberry so I have to sell this for the cash (switching back to a flip-phone, yikes!). It is in overall excellent shape, and comes with all original items as-new as well as some extras:

- Palm Pre
- Original box, manuals, CDs
- Original AC Charger (cool cylindrical shape with fold-out prongs)
- Original USB Data/charge cable
- Original stereo headphones with mic
- Original carrying pouch (cloth)
- BONUS: Palm Touchstone wireless charging accessory (Cost me $60+)
- BONUS: Palm Pre matte-finish back battery cover (necessary for use with Touchstone to charge)
- BONUS: Palm Original horizontal leather case (cost me $40+)

ASKING: ***SOLD***

5) Samsung Ace (SPH-i325) x2 for Sprint

These 2 smartphones were used by family members who have since upgraded to different phones. Both are in good condition and ready to activate (clean ESNs). I only have the 2 phones and 1 charger. Whoever buys the first one gets the charger if they want it, or I'll make a package deal for someone who buys both.

Obviously no new contract required for this phone, just buy and activate on your existing Sprint plan with no contract extensions etc. This model works on the legendary "SERO 500/1250" plans with unlimited data, txting, etc. No plan change required to use this phone.

ASKING: $70 shipped each, or $120 shipped for both

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Nothing at the moment, thanks.

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned :)). Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry I already have 2 GPS units. I assume you're interested in the Palm Pre? Good luck with your search (maybe you can sell your TomTom and buy my Pre straight-up :) ).

Also, added Sony PSP Package for sale. Basically selling everything I don't need to come up with some cash. Spring Cleaning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back