Gang Garrison 2, TF2 Demake

Azazel90x

2[H]4U
http://ganggarrison.com/

Its super fun! Its online, only downside is, the EXTREME system requirements for this game, You will not be able to play on anything short of a Core i7, Tri Sli gtx280, 6gb ram with smooth settings, I only suggest super high machines for this game, crysis is nothing compared to this game, but its ooh so beautiful.

I encourage everyone to try it out, and reply back with what you think of it. But if you have a low end machine, dont even think of trying it out...

Originally conceived for the 2008 TIGSource.com 'Bootleg Demake' competition, Gang Garrison 2.0
is a free multiplayer 'demake' of Valve's Team Fortress 2 by mrfredman, MedO, and Synnah.
With all 9 classes, many different TF2-inspired environments, and fast-paced, team-based,
multiplayer gameplay represented, GG2.0 is the premier TF2 tribute/parody/alternative.

:rolleyes:

*EDIT* after actually going to the site, I'm confused. Is this a joke? What a crappy site design. Not even any screenshots?

Its only 7mb, download it and try it! And tell us when it brings ur system to ur knees!

Back