• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gamma hotkeys never seem to work

Craftish

Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Messages
675
I used to use PowerStrip to program hotkeys (i.e. Ctrl+Alt+1, etc.) to raise or lower my gamma, which was really helpful in games. The new version of PowerStrip, however, seems to make my system a bit unstable and so I decided to use the built in driver software to set the same hotkeys (i.e. the ATI Control Panel). However, even though I have the "disable hotkeys" box unchecked in the ATI Settings, they never seem to work this way. Is there something more I need to do to get these things working? System specs:
P4 2.8C
1024 PC3200
Abit IC7-Max3
Radeon 9800Pro (Cat 4.8s)
 
Figured it out! For anyone who's interested you have to bind one hotkey to "load current profile," then once in the game do that first and the hotkeys will work as they should. I figured this was unneccesary if I was only changing the default profile, but apparently not.
 
Back
Top