gaming stability problem! need help!

Croquemort

n00b
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
29
Hello!

I have some problem with my OCing. I run prime 95 6 hour straith no problem.... then 15 min of gaming and crashing.

where do you think the problem is?

some voltage needs to SB or FSB or more NB !
 
It might help to know what you're oc'ing, how much, voltages, what kind of crash is it, etc.
 
Could be the video card.

When I increased my pci-e freq from 100 to 105 I would crash in games all the time
Now that I changed it back to 100 haven't had a crash yet
 
Try setting back everything to factory clock speed and testing the games. Most likely it's a video card issue like dinosaur said. If you put everything back and it still does it, consider downloading programs to monitor your system temperatures. Intel TAT for processor temps, Rivatuner for your video card Temps. Hope this helps.
 
Could be the video card.

When I increased my pci-e freq from 100 to 105 I would crash in games all the time
Now that I changed it back to 100 haven't had a crash yet

Some gfx card and mobo combos will overclock the graphics card with the PCI-e bus.
Which motherboard and graphics card do you have?
I wouldnt expect a 5% overclock to make the gfx card nosedive though unless you are already overclocking it.
 
the only thing I Oc is the fsb to 500mghz

increasing NB voltage thats all and mem too.

I re increase the mem voltage. It seems stable now.

I wanted to find where the fsb wall was. but i'm happy with 500 fsb.
 
Back
Top