blackwater
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2005
- Messages
- 11
Here it is, the project you will all want to follow...
case: http://xpcgear.com/acrylicmatx.html
video card: eVGA 6800 gt
cpu: amd athlon 64 3700 San Diego
I am going to replace the blue leds with pink and green ones, then I will put in a water cooling system, build a resevoir in the front of the case, and to top it all off! UV reactive pink die for the water. Thats pimp! Did I mention a dvd drive window?
do you guys know of any good gaming motherboards, matx?
case: http://xpcgear.com/acrylicmatx.html
video card: eVGA 6800 gt
cpu: amd athlon 64 3700 San Diego
I am going to replace the blue leds with pink and green ones, then I will put in a water cooling system, build a resevoir in the front of the case, and to top it all off! UV reactive pink die for the water. Thats pimp! Did I mention a dvd drive window?
do you guys know of any good gaming motherboards, matx?