when i play bf2 the computer sometimes will go back to the desktop. no blue screens or anything just to the desktop. it x's the game. not minimize. it happened with nascar thunder 2004 also. just wondering what could be causing this. thank you.
-mike
Another question for you then, do you have Error Reporting turned off for programs? If it is, that would explian why it just quits to the desktop without saying anything.
My Computer: Properties: Advanced: Error Reporting (bottom).
Just another note for you, considering BF2, you do have it patched to the latest which I beleive is 1.12 right?
Also, does it do it all the time or only some of the time? I've had BF2 drop out like that for me but only a couple of times total in the last couple of weeks and considering I play it just about every day I don't consider a couple of times all that big of a deal.