Gaming PC - AMD 1055T 6-core; Nvidia GTX 470; 4GB RAM; 500GB HD; 24" Monitor - $750

Price for just CPU Build: $600 (or best offer)
Price for just BenQ 24" FP241VW Monitor: $250 (or best offer)

Last edited:
Can I ask why you're selling? Beautiful computer by the way.

I already replied to Maverick, but for everyone else that might be interested...

I've actually just graduated from school and moving to another city soon. Not only do I want to minimize what I have to haul around, but now that I'll be working a real job, I won't have much time to game. Even during school, I found I hardly used my desktop and used my laptop for everything.

Added some pictures. Also I have decided that I will throw in a retail copy of Windows 7 Professional for free.

Good pricing. Do you have heat?

Haha not sure what you mean by "Do you have heat?"

Anyhow, thanks though for reassuring me on the pricing. I thought I was asking for a fair price, but wasn't sure. I considered dropping the price even further but S&H fees for the rig and monitor are too expensive =/.

Hopefully throwing up some photos and including a retail copy of Windows 7 will generate more interest...

Last edited:
http://www.heatware.com/

Is what they are talking about.

Thanks =p.

Good pricing. Do you have heat?

Sorry about my last reply. New to selling on the forums and hadn't heard of heatware before. I registered for an account however I am guessing you wanted to view my evaluations, which I have none as of yet. I do understand why you might be a little wary as $750 is a lot of money. That said if you are interested in purchasing, I would be willing to work with you and do whatever I can to ease your worries and ensure a smooth transaction. For example, I would be willing to take a hit in eBay Fees and throw up a private listing on eBay using my eBay account which has 100% positive feedback rating and let you purchase it through there.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

A few people have PMed about parting the system out. I may resort to this if I don't receive more interest for the entire system in the next few days. If you are interested in just a component or two, you can shoot me a PM and I'll keep you updated. Thanks.

Back