Marc Adams
[H]ardOCP Cooling Editor
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2007
- Messages
- 71
Hey all,
Remember how when you were in grammar school and you had to sell chocolate bars as a fund raiser? Incentives were given out depending on how much you sold and your parents would bring the bars to work and sell them to their coworkers.
Well, this is nothing like that. (Sort of)
My 9 y.o. son has taken to making videos on YouTube of him playing Pokemon. As a dad I naturally want him to do as well as possible in his first endeavor so I am reaching out to our community.
Here is his channel GamerBoy - YouTube.
Please take a quick look (there's only two videos currently) and please consider liking the video or subscribing. He checks his stats daily. (It's really cute to watch) And the next time mom or dad brings chocolate bars to work I'll make sure to buy a whole box.
Remember how when you were in grammar school and you had to sell chocolate bars as a fund raiser? Incentives were given out depending on how much you sold and your parents would bring the bars to work and sell them to their coworkers.
Well, this is nothing like that. (Sort of)
My 9 y.o. son has taken to making videos on YouTube of him playing Pokemon. As a dad I naturally want him to do as well as possible in his first endeavor so I am reaching out to our community.
Here is his channel GamerBoy - YouTube.
Please take a quick look (there's only two videos currently) and please consider liking the video or subscribing. He checks his stats daily. (It's really cute to watch) And the next time mom or dad brings chocolate bars to work I'll make sure to buy a whole box.