• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gaming on the BIG screen

HurtMeP1nty007

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
505
I recently purchased a 61' Panasonic HDTV and setup my htpc to work with it.

System specs
Athlon 2800 proc
1gig ram
bigoc 6600gt
60gig 7200rpm hd
soundblaster live soundcard
windows xp pro
microsoft controller for games


I need some recommendations on some games that would look good on this tv. NO FPS please. I have my dell 2405 for that :D
Mostly looking for good racing games or something good with a controller.
 
Indeed but he'd be better off with the main rig! Can't wait to play NFS:MW at 1080p. Just waiting for a screen where I love the picture and it accepts 1080p over more inputs. Like hopefully an updated SXRD.
 
Is there a widescreen/hdtv resolution fix for NFS:MW yet? Last I knew only 4:3 resolutions were supported.

I recommend NFS:MW, also btw. Fun fun game!
 
Back
Top