Gaming Night!

So the wife is going out of town on Saturday night. Time for an all night gamefest. I have a PC, Wii and PS3.

What are your top 3 game suggestions??

Only thing I cannot do is play FPS games on the TV (fine with them on PC).

Why not have an all night game fest when she's home?

WEAK..

Anyways,
PC : Trine, heres why. It's short enough to finish in 1 night. It's $5.00 on steam right now. It's good.

Wii : Tatsunoko vs Capcom

PS3 : Demons Souls

Have fun and enjoy your night of freedom.

No hookers and no blow. How about beers and pizza.

I am going to pick up Uncharted 2 on my way home tonight!

As far as an all nighter when the wife is home, it's not a freedom thing. If it was, I'd be off getting glitter rubbed in my face by some pineapple scented D cups. The subwoofer tends to shake the house too much. In your late thirties there are certainly trade-offs.

No hookers, huh? At least make sure there's alcohol. Gaming is significantly more fun when there's alcohol.

Edit: Everything's more fun when there's alcohol.

Edit: Beer, huh? Make sure it's good quality. Don't skimp.

Last edited:
The wife is going out on Saturday... Saturday that is Valentines? So who's the other man? (I'm serious.)

Uh... Valentines is Sunday. (I'm serious, check your calendar ;) ) The other man is my daughter at Michigan State. Girl's night Saturday. Valentine's Day with the wife.

No hookers and no blow. How about beers and pizza.

As far as an all nighter when the wife is home, it's not a freedom thing. If it was, I'd be off getting glitter rubbed in my face by some pineapple scented D cups. The subwoofer tends to shake the house too much. In your late thirties there are certainly trade-offs.

Hhahah, I'm just giving you a [H]ard time. I have had issues in the past where gaming has been outlawed by the woman..Divorce was the cure for that!

Have fun and enjoy!

1.) Finish Dead Space (Seriously starting to hate this game)
2.) Tool around with Icewind Dale II
3.) Gonna give Prey a shot. Anybody remember that game?
4.) Counter-strike
5.) Team Fortress 2
6.) Counter-strike
7.) Team Fortress 2

[8.) Try and work on a Valentines day project for the wifey.]

Last edited:
Come on...take the Wii out of consideration. Spend all your time on the PC and PS3. The Wii's for when she IS home.

Turn the lights down, turn the sound up, and bust out:

Clive Barker's Undying.

Just play the first couple hours. It will scare the pants off you.

Turn the lights down, turn the sound up, and bust out:

Clive Barker's Undying.

Just play the first couple hours. It will scare the pants off you.

Or American McGee's Alice. That's a game I never finished that's slowly making its way back into my periphery.

You marry your mom or something?

^ this sounds like something you'd hear from someone who's never actually been in an adult relationship. the guy simply asked for some game suggestions for a geek-night and you decide to play amateur dr. phil :rolleyes:

OP - hope you're about a six pack down and through several chapters of Uncharted 2 by now :)

a 8 ball of coke followed by some vodka shots

and Bioshock 2

TRIPPY!

edit: Go pick up a girlfriend, that sounds even better than gaming night

Last edited:
1.) Finish Dead Space (Seriously starting to hate this game)
2.) Tool around with Icewind Dale II
3.) Gonna give Prey a shot. Anybody remember that game?
4.) Counter-strike
5.) Team Fortress 2
6.) Counter-strike
7.) Team Fortress 2

[8.) Try and work on a Valentines day project for the wifey.]

I beat Dead Space last night. Really great game. I'm a life long resident evil fan and this really was the spiritual successor. Dead Space really makes resident evil 5 look like complete joke. resident evil 5 = 4 hours long. Dead Space = 20 hours long. Oh and you can move and fire in Dead Space. Seriously Resident Evil Join the new millennium already. Moving on to Prey. I wasn't so hot on playing Prey but theres an updated shaders thing that's supposed to update the game a bit.

Back