Gaming Mouse for Small Hands

max_raid

n00b
Howdy -

I bought a Logitech G5 and I find it to be too large and uncomfortable for my hands. I'd like to replace it with a smaller, "gaming quality" mouse. I would prefer the mouse to have buttons on either side (great for binding various actions in games to) or at least two side buttons on one side.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

I personally think that most of the Razer mice would be good for smaller hands.. my wife has a Copperhead and it seems really small to me, compared to my MX518 anyhow...

Thanks for the suggestions. From what I've read, the Razer mice tend to be on the larger side as well. Is it much smaller than the G5?

What gaming mice are fairly high at the back, since they tend to fit my hands better. I've noticed that most Logitech mice are fairly high in the middle, which isn't the most comfortable fit for people with small hands.

I have the new revolution mouse by logitech for notebooks (smaller than desktop mice but bigger than the small notebook mice) Too small for me, I would consider selling it if you want to buy used. (had it for about 2 months)

This mouse is right between a laptop mouse and a "standard desktop mouse" (standard being about the size of a microsoft intellimouse).

You can generally find them for pretty cheap on fleabay.

MS700OR_01.jpg

Back