I currently have a Dell E510 with Pentium D 3GHz, Radeon x1900GT and 2GB ram.
The game in question is primarily WoW; generally, I have 30 fps, and when things get heated it dips down to 10ish. I want a computer that will run WoW at 60 fps in virtually any situation and allow frapsing with maintained high performance. I don't want to overdo it so, although I won't give a budget, please keep quality vs. price in mind. I look forward to any advice that you might give me; please include as much information as possible as I'm not very computer savvy and will be assembling my computer with the help of a more experienced friend. Thanks!
The game in question is primarily WoW; generally, I have 30 fps, and when things get heated it dips down to 10ish. I want a computer that will run WoW at 60 fps in virtually any situation and allow frapsing with maintained high performance. I don't want to overdo it so, although I won't give a budget, please keep quality vs. price in mind. I look forward to any advice that you might give me; please include as much information as possible as I'm not very computer savvy and will be assembling my computer with the help of a more experienced friend. Thanks!
