I am interested in running linux, and my only real hangup is gaming. I just did some reading, and as far as I understand it Nvidia has full support drivers, and creative has drivers so that shouldnt be an issue. I have 7800GTs in SLI, an Xfi and a 3800 X2. the cpu wouldnt be a problem in linux would it?
I like playing BF2, (and Oblivion sometimes) and was wondering if anyone plays it via linux? I know people run BF2 servers on linux, but is that a while different animal?
Also does anyone know if there are Razer mouse drivers for linux? I looked and couldnt find anything.
What distro would you recommend for gaming?
I like playing BF2, (and Oblivion sometimes) and was wondering if anyone plays it via linux? I know people run BF2 servers on linux, but is that a while different animal?
Also does anyone know if there are Razer mouse drivers for linux? I looked and couldnt find anything.
What distro would you recommend for gaming?