• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gaming Headset - Comfortable w/ glasses

jmackay

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,928
Anyone know of a good headset (need mic for ts/vent) that produces good sound quality, isn't USB (have X-FI), is comfortable to wear with glasses for a long time, and is under or around $50?

I'm using some Altec Lansings right now (dunno model) and they are ok, but the sound is starting to go out on them.
 
I use my steelseries 5H almost daily and i wear glasses and have no issues with them for long hours of use.
 
I wear ATH-AD700s with glasses.

I say, stay away from on ear headphones since they press the ear into the frame, which is then pressed into your head.
 
Back
Top